Just discovered a HUGE HOLE in the crotch of my pants. Here at work. I am wearing bright blue underwear.  I mean, how did this happen? Did my codpiece make a tear? Did I ride an exhaust pipe to work?

Do you know anyone who runs into more trouble just getting through everyday life? What is WRONG with me?

At least no one will ask me, "Are they pink? Are they blue?"

17 thoughts on “I see London

1. desperatley seeking Alvin says:

June, did you forget to take the chipmunks out of your bra leaving them no choice but to tunnel down and gnaw their way to freedom? ……..I’m getting a visual that will make me laugh out loud in my sleep………..

This is why I keep a change of clothes in the trunk of my care, to include a little sewing kit. I bet the net nanny is cracking (no pun intended) up.

You are all KILLING me today.

4. susan says:

i am just dying laughing! you are not the “only” one, but the one who can handle it and tell it just so…!

5. Tamara Cosby says:

I must share that this happened to my mom in a BIG corporate office in a VERY Large city…and she called me from the bathroom to tell me about it, ha! 🙂

6. r we n arkansaw? says:

I can just see you now – holed up in the ladies room, head between your knees, whipstitching like the daylights. Oh, maybe it would be smarter to remove the pants before making any repairs.

7. Nancy says:

Been there. It was WAY back when knit stirrup pants were popular. The seam down the middle came undone.
    I had white underwear with big bright flowers on them. It must have been a lovely sight.

8. Hole Other Country says:

Miss Manners’ Code of Conduct manual states it is bad form to show your HOT POCKET at work.

9. Natalie says:

The only other person I know of who has things happen to her all the time like you do is my aunt (my mom’s sister). She’s a hoot! Part of the hilarity is the ability to tell about whatever goofy thing has happened and to find humor in it.
    YAY for air conditioning, eh? 🙂

10. anon says:

are you crotchety?

11. M says:

Does someone need to trim the hedge?

12. Jade says:

Suggestion. Please keep an entire change of clothes at your office. Keep 2 bra’s (one white and one black) for those day’s that your bra shows through. Keep a pair of basic black pants as well as a cute shirt and of course a sweater. Underwear should be available in several varities…thong, granny and brief so you are covered (lol) no matter the circumstance. At my children’s school they keep a selection of clothes in the nurses office for just such codpiece tragedy’s. Maybe you can make that suggestion to your office nurse.

13. Auntie M says:

You can dress her up just can’t take her out of the house.

14. OK…I will bite….WHAT IN THE WORLD…is a codpiece???….I am dumb-founded…..I do believe you might have developed a FASHION-statement, tho…..

15. Sharone says:

Those codpieces can be treacherous.

16. J says:

Well, it is really HOT – I can appreciate the hole if only for it’s air conditioning value.

17. Cathy says: