18 thoughts on “In honor of my cotton blogiversary (or, do I have more time on my hands than anyone else you know?)

1. Linda says:

Darn it, that was supposed to be “Am I just here for your bemusement?”
    Grrr…I think gremlins are messing with my words.
    I guess I am just here for your bemusement!
    Linda (GA)

2. Linda says:

When my nephew was a very young fellow (about 6 years old), we would try and get him to act out some of the Ren and Stimpy episodes. He was so funny. He soon tired of our requests and asked us, “Am is just here for your bemusement?”-then stomped off.
    Thanks for being my bemusement.
    Linda (GA)

3. Hyphen Mama says:

I thought for sure you were going to out your cotton panties to the entire world. I’m SO relieved it was just your cotton balls. *Here comes Junie cotton tail, hoppin’ down the…* oh never mind.

4. Burfica says:

YOu are so much braver than most, putting a fuzzy thing on your bum. In my house full of boys I’m sure there would be words and giggles about that for a long time to come. hahahaha

5. Laura/DaPFG says:

haha…i love Cristy’s comment.
    and, dude. posting a picture of yourself on the internet with a cotton ball on your ass? just SCREAMS class..
    ;P

6. arlene says:

Alicia, methinks she is a wee bit of an exhibitionist. 😉 Junie, here’s to you, kid.

7. Alicia says:

My dearest June, I only found your blog a few months ago and have since been a faithful follower. However, I am now becoming concerned, dear June. This cotton extravaganza combined with you recently exposing your balls to everyone with eyesight, I am beginning to worry that you may need a hobby. I’m just sayin’.

8. Sleeping Beauty says:

Why do they call them cotton “bolls” when they’re really cotton “balls”? So close yet so far away.
    Happy blogiversary, I send you many
    Smiles,
    Sleeping Beauty

9. donna says:

Loving it, especially the tail. lol

10. Aubrey says:

You’re nuts–that was so funny. And thank you very much, after reading the comments from your last post, I decided I had to read Bye Bye Buy, and spent ALL DING DANG day doing it and only got through March. Who is a slow reader, trying to absorb all the June funniness and not miss anything?
    I especially liked one post where you were telling a story and wrote “she said and then he said” blah blah blah. I guess I need to shut my pie hole and stop leaving banal comments. (Banal means trite, and trite means hackneyed, and then hackneyed means a horse or carriage for hire, in my less-than-helpful dictionary, so i still don’t know if I used banal correctly.) Anyway, I just thought it was funny to come across it, now that I’ve proved I’m a big dork.

11. lee says:

Congratulations on your two year blogiversary. I wish you many many more….

12. Gladys says:

I forgot to add. Didn’t your mother teach you if you eat cotton your poop bolls?

13. Gladys says:

I like you with a beard. Was that part of going without spending for a year? You had to grow a beard? Because I’m thinking you could make extra money at the circus.

14. J says:

I love your fuzzy bolls. From balls to bolls you keep me laughing.

15. Ree says:

Happy Blog Annivesary. (Someone with WAY MORE EXPERIENCE THAN ME told me to never, ever, say “Happy Blogiversary”.)

16. Sharone says:

oh, you cannot know how happy you have made me.

17. Charlie says:

That is so something I would do! Maybe you should become a playboy bunny. You are rocking that tail!