I was busy yesterday, and now it's 10 minutes to 7:00 and I must shower before getting into my street attire, so I will quickly run down for you the pressing highlights of my life. Which I'm sure will matter deeply to you.
1. I just tried to make an automatic numbered list and now it won't let me type next to it and have I mentioned I hate the new Typepad? It has been nothing but trouble.
2. Last Thursday, we were leaving day care and Tallulah jumped up and grabbed a crab toy off the table. She has never done this, so I bought her the toy. It is purple and it crinkles so that whenever she is playing with it in a different room, I think that she has somehow found a shopping bag. The crab is my astrological symbol. Do you think she knew this when she picked it up?
3. I had blood work done at the doctor for a general physical and I am low in vitamin D. Have you ever heard of such a thing? I got prescribed vitamins. PRESCRIBED vitamins. Sometimes I am a freak.
4. I got the red dress that I bought to go to that wedding, so now J can sleep nights, as she has asked me about it in the comments 79,000 times. Yesterday I went to Belk and bought a red brassiere and I will take a picture of the whole getup in the hear future. I am thinking no necklace and big earrings. I am thinking of having my hair blown straight so one can SEE my earrings.
5. I also bought red nail polish yesterday, which I was able to do because I had the dress with me so I could really match the red. I never buy nail polish anymore because all one ever does is pick the color at the nail salon. So I just discovered Clinique no longer sells nail color. When did that happen? Also? Department stores are not currently into really red nail polish. They sell all these sort of muddy off colors. I do not wish to have Morticia Addams' nails. I am not attending a Cure concert. I realize these references make me 92 years old.
6. I had better shower now, as it is 6:57 a.m. and I must leave the house at 7:20. This isn't gonna be a good day for my personal appearance.