Sorry that there was no post tonight. I just got back from the hairdresser, where she had to do my color TWICE because the gray was so RESISTANT. So I've been there from 6:30 until 10:00.

So now my hair is large and stubbornly gray. Well, that's good news.

20 thoughts on “Gray’s anatomy

1. Carrie says:

*feels better now that everyone sees the annoying ad. Except for Pal.*

2. Gladys, you aren’t by any chance a Sweet Potato Queen, are you?

3. Jessica S. says:

Yes, today was the first time I saw that annoying ad thing, Carrie.

4. Gladys says:

The Higher the Hairah, the closer to GAWD!

5. Yes, sometimes I get the annoying survey, but not lately…
    And in the “All About Me” category, I turned completely gray after a nasty scary divorce when I was thirty. I have been coloring it an auburn red ever since. Everybody else in my family is a red head (natural me = dark brown) so why not? Turns out it looks so natural that everyone who sees me with my nephew thinks he’s my kid!
    Ewww. That’s not creapy at all, is it?
    And I have no idea what shade of gray it is now that I am 47…But I started to color because people thought I was ill all the time with my gray hair – complete strangers, I mean!

6. And lucky you, the hair gets coarser as it turns grey!

7. Your Pal from MA says:

Carrie – no, I don’t get that survey bar.
    I have quite a lot of gray in my hair, but since I also dye parts of it blonde-ish, it all mixes in together. At least that’s what I’m telling myself! hee hee!!

8. zelzee says:

Go big or go home…………
    that’s what I say…………

9. Carrie says:

Does anyone else get that annoying safecount.net survey bar that goes all over the screen when you visit June’s blog? Or is it me?

10. Jan says:

If I may? Your mother’s hair is lovely. I think she is sporting her gray wonderfully. Maybe you should try letting to grow out. Just to see what it looks like. You can always color it if you don’t like it. Of course, I could just be full of malarkey. Maybe you shouldn’t listen to me.

11. By “annoying, eternal optimist” I mean me, not the Bible- just to clarify.

12. By “annoying, eternal optimist” I mean me, not the Bible- just to clarify.

13. By “annoying, eternal optimist” I mean me, not the Bible- just to clarify.

14. Proverbs 16:31 Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life.
    How about that from an annoying, eternal optimist? 😉

15. Proverbs 16:31 Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life.
    How about that from an annoying, eternal optimist? 😉

16. Proverbs 16:31 Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life.
    How about that from an annoying, eternal optimist? 😉

17. Mary Ellen from Napa says:

I have a few silver threads here and there and one absolutely resistant patch in the front. It’s so annoying!

18. Karla says:

We do this thing now at my hairdresser where she dyes my hair brown AND blonde so that when the silver grows in I don’t look like a skunk. It works pretty well!

19. bell says:

outsized boobs? what does that mean?

20. I’m desperately hoping that I will end up being one of those women who go stylishly gray. It’s the least Mother Nature can do for me after giving me these outsized boobs.