19 thoughts on “I wrote this while brushing my teeth

1. Bronwyn says:

Oh, and right now I am supposed to be studying pharmacology for my final exam on Wednesday. I do not share your love for pharmaceutical companies. In fact, I hate them for making my life difficult.

2. Bronwyn says:

Get some new pants. The boy will not be checkin’ out your booty if the pants are down around your knees.

3. Hyphen Mama says:

hahaha…I’ve had this crappy migraine for a week and I keep wondering if one week is enough to earn me a prescription for topamax.

4. Alternative June says:

For my migraines I have tried: biofeedback, chiropractic manipulation, over-the-counter medicine, accupuncture, yoga, Korean yoga, reflexology, relaxation tapes, changing my diet, vitamins, removing all flourescent lights, Chinese herbs, Botox, and finally good old American drugs. Guess what worked?
    Thank you, pharmeceutical corporations!

5. How many other drugs did you have to try before they gave you this wonder drug, again?

6. Stephanie says:

Congratulations on your engagement! Does your Topomax have a cute brother I can cheat on my husband with?

7. misschell says:

June i just returned from my cruise and HAD to let you know while i was on it i had a dream about you & your blog! Here it is: i had just returned from my cruise & hurried home to leave a comment on your blog & you were so happy that you emailed me to tell you how much you had missed my overly witty comments the whole week! Now that is a dream that really COULD come true! and “no” johnny depp as a pirate did not come aboard & try to steal my booty, dang it!
    ~misschell

8. I feel a migraine coming on.

9. Molly says:

Okay, I guess getting stupid wouldn’t help my grad school aspirations. But then again, maybe if I were on Topamax I wouldn’t even need to have grad school aspirations. I’d just be aspiring to make up my mind which bikini to spend the day in.

10. Gladys says:

That is incredible. I have just the opposite problem. I keep trying to figure out who shrunk my pants. 😦

11. Jessica S. says:

“Boo, you whore.” – Mean Girls

12. Paula FNY, D says:

You’re skinny AND you have a new kitty? We are OVER!

13. ‘Tis the unkindest cut of all…

14. A mere slip of June says:

Good one, Erin D. Try that with your doctor.
    And Molly, don’t forget the part where I got stupid. Like 20 IQ points stupider. Seriously. I read stuff and have no comprehension anymore. BUT LOOK AT ME! I should really be back in LA now. I could be like that person we sat next to at a party who was half-naked and lovely but who kept complaining about the Santana winds. (She meant the Santa Ana winds. At least I still know what she meant.)

15. Erin D. says:

All this fat around my middle is giving me a terrible migraine.

16. Molly says:

It has OTHER side effects, right? I mean, side effects preferably dangerous and scary enough to keep me from going to my doctor and faking migraines?

17. Jan says:

I so don’t feel sorry for you. Not until you need to walk with the assistance of a walker because you only weigh 12 pounds and are too frail to walk on your own. Apparently all the weight you have been miraculously dropping over there is morphing it’s way through the internet and is now sitting here, merrily waving (or is it flapping?) at you from my hips and thighs.

18. Sugar Mommy says:

No, you’re right. I don’t feel sorry for you. Can you take Topamax if you are a nursing mother?
    Probably not. Hmph.
    Do you feel sorry for me?

19. Joanna says: