36 thoughts on “I didn’t even know Tallulah was dating anyone

1. chacha says:

My dog, Nikki, had a yeast infection on her face – like some in the ears, some on the snout, some in the eyebrow area. It’s still not entirely cleared up after the meds, but it’s enough that she is not bothered by it. I have no idea where she got it, either.

2. Puck The Wonderdog says:

What you mean You don’t know Talu dating? She in relationship!

3. Hulk (who's mind is NOT in the gutter...) says:

Now c’mon…I was talking about Junie’s CAT. Clean it up, people…

4. Lee, the original. says:

Sissy Jan? Who’s common and vulgar now? Hmmm?

5. Mrs. K says:

Thanks, Dawn, for the shout out. Bucks, schmucks.
    Excuse me, Mrs. Gardens (can you hear my foot tapping?) How come I had to find out from The Nester that you have t-shirts available at Cafe Press? And Mr. Steady wants a t-shirt with Marvin playing guitar. And yes, I think it’s strange that my husband wants your husband’s mug splayed across his chest but whatever.
    And while I’m at it, twice now there have been comments about ads on your blog but I don’t see them. I even opened it in a different web browser and they are not there either. Are you being prejudice by only allowing select people to see your ads?

6. Diane says:

Cosmo’s Dad – my childhood dog, Molly, had paws that smelled like Fritos. My mom always looked at me like I was crazy when I said that. Thank you for validating me.

7. Hulk (who is glad Chief has a good memory of dancing with Hulk) says:

And we thought she knew the pussy before she was humping the pussy…

8. Cosmo's Dad ummm sweet love says:

If Marvin does not serenade you with that song….ohhhh baby, baby…

9. Cosmo's Dad wow wondering what gets perky when cold? says:

Lula’s song by Susie Quatro…”Wild one” the best..

10. June Gardens says:

Sexting. Oh, Im dyin.

11. Jules who's got jokes says:

Maybe she’s been “sexting”!!!!
    I put it in quotes because I know June LOVES that!

12. June, who can't let a joke die says:

You know who’s really to blame, right?
    Sue.

13. Kelly says:

My black lab, Lucy, gets yeast infections in her ears, too. I asked the vet if I should give Lucy Monistat 7 and stop giving her beer when we’re watching hockey. The vet was not amused.

14. Cosmo's Dad heya fetch me a pigs ear willya says:

Non-fat plain yogurt and cranberry capsules. The yogurt makes doggy dinner creamy. Lucy likes her capsules with just a little bit of cheese from those nice hickory flavored cheese balls. Cosmo gets his melatonin pills too, same way. Wait until you discover that Lula has seasonal alopecia.

15. Tiffaney says:

Those bitches at doggie day care.

16. June and her yeasty dog says:

P.S. “Taliu.” That’s her name with extra yeast.

17. June and her yeasty dog says:

Sorry I have not been at the computer to check your comments. Have been dipping Taliu’s paw in cranberry juice. BAH.

18. Lee, the original. says:

Has Francis been told? Poor Franny is gonna have to get checked out too, after all the humping and all. Do you have all Lula’s numbers?
    My sister Jan? She KILLS me.

19. Puck Wonderdog my sweet French derrierre! Grrrrr. As in “Wonder what the puck that dog’s been up to?!?”

20. KW in Atlanta says:

People, why are you all jumping to the conclusion that Tallulah is promiscuous?
    I immediately assumed she had taken up bread baking.

21. Did she get it from giving that Man Whore she claims to date on her Facebook page a paw job? The Zali Lama wants to jealously know…

22. Did she get it from giving that Man Whore she claims to date on her Facebook page a paw job? The Zali Lama wants to jealously know…

23. Did she get it from giving that Man Whore she claims to date on her Facebook page a paw job? The Zali Lama wants to jealously know…

24. Your Pal from MA says:

Poor Lu. Please give her some extra pats from me.
    My mom once had a friend who had herpes of the EYE.
    I am STILL trying to figure out the logistics of that! Conjures up some mighty fine imagery, right?!

25. Cosmo's Dad getting me some guacamole says:

What do Lula’s paws smell like? Lucy’s smell like Fritos.

26. Oh, Jan! *wiping away tears* That’s the greatest. I nominate you for Comment of the Week. Can we start voting?

27. Jan Milan... dog whisperer says:

Oh Lula… Oh June… maybe now is the time for the talk about how when a mommy dog and a daddy dog really love each other AFTER they get married, they hug in a special way. She needs to know what she is doing and the ramifications of her behavior. Is she not getting a lot of nuturing from her relationship with Marvin? Too much?? I think maybe a call to that pet psychic might not be out of line now.

28. Lindy says:

My black lab Zoey gets yeast infections in her ears. Poor Lula. I hope she feels better.

29. Cosmo's Dad following the dog with tupperware to get a urine sample looks awfully strange says:

Lucy had a UTI. Even though she is spayed, I thought oh geez is there dog-tex?

30. Cristy says:

sent her some well wishes on facebook

31. Oh, and since I’ve been gone, can I just shout out to all your Ohio peeps? WAY TO GO BUCKS!! Okay, that is all.

32. Emmaleena says:

I had one on my boob whilst nursing. Ew.

33. My bulldog has a yeast infection between her fat boobies. I don’t know where these girls have been hanging out, but I think they need a chaperone.