Killu2andersun kill u!

Killu3 rodgder byte yer hed off! you go hell, stupit kidden!

Killu4 no YUph go hellph.

Killu5 grrrr. grrrrr! kill you and all kidden partz!

Killu6 SHOW U MY TEEFS! THEY FANGY…EVENTUALLY!

Dunkillin okaa. we dun killin’.

In the parts of the house where we are not tearing each other limb from limb and then getting over it six milliseconds later, the comment of the week goes to Sarah B. Also too, I completely forgot about book club and we should reschedule it, don’t you think? Click on Mince Words with June for the book we are reading. What say we meet June 18 at 7 p.m. Eastern time? I am out of town until then. I mean, not every single day until then, but still.

Killu1
back to killin’!

41 thoughts on “Kitten violence

1. Love the post title! Kung fu kitties … always good for a chuckle!

2. Tracy says:

That was kind of like a kitten version of Kill Bill!

3. Letha says:

No,No, you’re good on the spelling…enjoy your whipping!

4. Oh and now I’m worried I might have spelled “flagellate” wrong, which is even MORE reason to cower.

5. *self-flagellates*

6. Letha says:

*giggles*

7. Letha says:

No, Siren, you can’t. You in big trouble.

8. Maybe that’s his special mutation. He’s a Maine Coon midget cat.
    You can say “midget” as long as you’re not talking about a person, right?

9. Amy from MD says:

Wait, wasn’t Anderson supposed to be the mutant Maine Coon cat?

Roger looks like he has grown so much.

11. Letha says:

MUTANT NINJA KITTENS!

12. The Chief says:

Roger isn’t just bigger, he looks more mature, at in the pictures. I think you might have some sort of mutant kitten on your hands.

13. PJ is a total moronic sucker for talking animals. says:

…the litter-box mouths on those precious kittens. Bhah!

14. Lisa says:

Clearly, two pussies are better than one.
    That, by the way, was my gramma’s cat’s name. First name -Pussy. Last name – Cat. Middle name – The Evil. That cat had one expression and it said “Touch me. Go ahead. I will cut you.”

15. June Gardens says:

Anderson is older by 11 days. Roger is a brute.
    Sent from my iPhone

16. Roger looks so much bigger than Anderson! Is he much older, or is Anderson just going to be a petit boy, do you think?
    I started reading comments yesterday and couldn’t finish because everyone was discussing BUGS. Horror.

17. Oh, my, the litter-box mouths on those precious kittens. Too cute!

18. Mary says:

Cute, cute cute…Cooper looks just like my daughter’s new kitty Pippa. They should totally hook up. Oh wait, Pippa’s already fixed.

19. Mrs. Oh says:

There is nothing more adorable than those kitties!

20. Barb from milwaukee says:

I figured as much. That face he is wearing on top of the couch says it all. I have to look at the farm pictures of Lu and Edsul again to cheer me up after just finishing writing out bills. UGH
    That and RH Marathon on Bravo.

21. June Gardens says:

Alpha: Roger
    Cuddler: Roger
    Food hogger: Roger
    Ridiculousest: Roger

22. LauraL, who pink puffy hearts some Roger and Anderson Cooper. says:

Thank you, June! These pictures are sure to get husband entirely on board with the Kitten Plan. He thinks kittens pouncing, fighting and generally being kittenish is the funniest thing in the world. So your pictures will pull him ever closer to committing.

23. Jules says:

Love the kitten update! So Anderson has come around, huh? Which kitty is more cuddly?

24. Amish Annie wondering if you bought anything cool at the estate sale. says:

Oh my, way too cute!!! Ever wonder what life was like before two killin’ kittens?

25. matzekatze says:

cute pictures and i love the color of cooper’s pads (is that the right word?!). the purple/black pads go perfectly well with the grey coat.

26. Hulk (Wait. What?) says:

CAT FIGHT!!

27. Hulk (Wait. What?) says:

CAT FIGHT!!

28. Hulk (Wait. What?) says:

CAT FIGHT!!

29. Ha! I love the one where Anderson can’t quite enunciate because his mouth is full of foot.

30. Barb from milwaukee who loves the menagerie says:

Who is the alpha kitty?

31. It’s like an episode of Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom. Well done Marlin.

32. It just occurred to me. Anderson looks EXACTLY like my Aunt’s beloved cat, Charlie. She rescued him from a snowbank when he was just a tiny little critter.
    Charlie was THE best cat in the universe – along the same lines as The Fabulous Mr. Horkheimer. Honestly, Charlie was smart, great, funny, never clawed anything, loved to be pet, he was kind to the birds and fish they had for pets…he was just THE THE THE nicest, sweetest most lovely kitty I have ever met.
    He even used to sleep with me when I would visit, which was a high, high honor, let me tell you! Everyone wanted Charlie snuggling with them!
    I hope Anderson turns out to be just like Charlie!

33. Barb from milwaukee who loves the menagerie says:

Oh, and June..you have to know that getting a second grey kitty was the perfect thing to do. They are priceless. Are they not leaving you alone for 5 minutes the whole weekend like mine are?

34. Barb from milwaukee who loves the menagerie says:

They are not allowed to grow ANYMORE!

35. Barb from milwaukee who loves the menagerie says:

Panic stricken since you announced you would be gone the next two weekends. June usually posts from the road(PLEASE?.) Is Laurie critter sitting or are you taking the whole cute family along? I can’t imagine you being away from them too long. Love the pictures..keep em coming and the kitties are not allowed to grow amymore. Must stay small size.

36. Duffylou - starting my sunday by icing my foot after falling down the stairs. bravo, right? says:

Love the kitty action shots!
    You’ll still be posting while you’re gone, right? I can’t go on without my daily dose of Pie. Totally selfish, I know, but damn your own life. You have people depending on you here.

37. There is no such thing as too many kitty pictures. And Roger is growing like a weed.
    Because it’s all about MY needs, will you be keeping up posted while you’re on the road? Are you taking your menagerie of critters with you?

38. Throw a couple pictures of cat-napping in the mix and you have a well-documented Day in the Life of kittens.
    Roger and Anderson are just too precious!