14 thoughts on “Let’s Vote on How We Want Comments to Look

1. Joooooooooooooon says:

Yes, that is why I wrote, “People can reply to earlier comments” when I, you know, described what a thread was.

2. Maddie says:

Um, does threads = what we used to have…the “reply to” feature that allowed us to pile onto a particularly hot comment? Cause that was nice. When there’s 100+ comments, it seems pointless to reply to someone’s post about their grand baby (hope grand baby and mom are doing great!) because you know they’ll never see it…. “Reply to” comments foster community and let us spread niceness and joy and fluffy kittens.

3. Arli says:

The new header picture is PERFECT!

I voted for threads because I got used to replying to specific comments, but whether it’s threads or chronological, I’ll always read the comments.

And for our PST readers, even if you post later than EST readers, I’ll read your comments even if it happens to be the next day before I do.

Monkleton, your comment made me laugh.

Ditto

5. If you click on the “Notify me of new comments via email” box, you don’t have to scroll up and down to see everything. You get them all in your email, along with the comment it is replying to.

6. Bronwen says:

I read every day but super late so I rarely comment. We follow each other on Instagram so I feel like a real life friend.

7. kdinsocal says:

I read daily. Love you daily, but I don’t comment because I’m west coast and I don’t think anyone reads by the time I post at around 4:00 pst. Also, I think people might be feeling hopeless this year; I know I do. Everything I read and the little I watch point to EEEK!!! The wind has left m’sails, Juan. But you are still the bomb and being single doesn’t change that whatsoever!

Stop watching and listening to the liberal news…you will be fine.

8. Gigi says:

I’m lost as to what is being asked…do I want to be able to reply to a specific comment? Yes.

9. terric says:

Love the new header! Go Aunt Kathy!

10. Worker Bee says:

I voted! I think the comments are chronological now and I can’t tell what was a reply to which comments now that they aren’t grouped. It’s a little confusing.

11. dancer says:

oh. new photo. AWL!

12. monkleton says:

I feel like a judge at the Eurovision Song Contest. So I expect my UK vote to be wiped out over Brexit or some long forgotten feud over a baguette.